Taibaancrafts.com and the GDPR
Customer trust is our absolute top priority. We know that our users worldwide care deeply about their privacy and data security.
We have implemented the required adjustments to our products, services, and documentation, to ensure compliance with the GDPR. This empowers our customers to get more control over their personal data and protect the information of visitors to our sites.
Our signup and login services are completed through a secure server (HTTPS/SSL).
We use cryptography hash functions to protect your information. Your password is stored as a hash digest and, in the event of a security breach, your original password cannot be recovered from our servers.
In accordance with the GDPR, site visitors have the right to access their data or “be forgotten” (to be permanently deleted from our databases):
- Write in your request to email@example.com with the subject line “Access My Data” or “Remove My Data”.
- Provide us your Username / Email and Password.
- You’ll either receive your data via email, or your data will be permanently deleted from our databases, within 48 hours of submitting your request.
SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit Taibaancrafts.com. Taibaancrafts.com may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact us including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
- User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Age and date of birth;
- Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and postal code;
- Public information, including profile information, you provide to Taibaancrafts.com for publication, such as your user name, comments, likes, interests, status, pictures and the address of your website;
- Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
- Search queries;
- Correspondence you send to us; and
- Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person).
Taibaancrafts.com may collect certain information automatically, including:
- Your device type and settings, software used and browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within Taibaancrafts.com;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies; and
- Standard server log information.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, contests, sweepstakes, and message boards;
- Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials from Taibaancrafts.com;
- Customize the content you see when you visit Taibaancrafts.com;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
97/1 Ban Watchan of Rue Chao Anou, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane, Laos
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
Types of Cookies Used by Taibaancrafts.com
We use different types of cookies to run Taibaancrafts.com. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of Taibaancrafts.com. These cookies are essential in helping you to move around Taibaancrafts.com and use the features, such as accessing secure areas of Taibaancrafts.com or using the shopping basket.
We may use Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember the goods and services you selected when you get to the payment page
- Identify you as being logged into Taibaancrafts.com
- Provide access to protected areas of Taibaancrafts.com
- Remember previously entered text so it is not lost if the page refreshes
Performance cookies simply help us improve the way Taibaancrafts.com works. We utilize these cookies to monitor the performance of Taibaancrafts.com. They tell us how people use each page, which ones are most commonly viewed, or whether any errors occurred. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience and quickly identify then fix any issues that arise.
We may use Performance cookies to:
- Store preferences to see which method of linking between pages is most effective
- Enable web analytics to provide anonymous statistics on how Taibaancrafts.com is used
- To assist with error management in helping us improve Taibaancrafts.com by measuring any errors that occur
- Monitor ad response rates and see how effective our ads are
We use Functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences.
We may use Functionality cookies to:
- Remember if we have already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Detect if you have already seen a pop-up to ensure it doesn’t get shown to you again
- Process a request from a user to submit a comment
If you delete Functionality cookies, preferences or settings you selected will not be retained for later visits.
How to manage Cookies in your browser?
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information email us at email@example.com or by mail to:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
97/1 Ban Watchan of Rue Chao Anou, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane, Laos